Sunday, May 2, 2010

Animated Rigged Dodo's Everywhere

This weekend I finally got around to rigging my winged Dodo. This took quite alot more time than I was anticipating as it wouldn't import into Unity properly. After alot of fiddling about googling, and frustration I found a forum post that recommended clearing out Maya's history before importing anything into unity. Turns out that worked a treat. Follow link below to see a quick flight animation I put together.

http://www.chrisgordon.com.au/dodo/DodoRigTutorial/dodoriganimated.html


There's also another rigged and animated fat flightless dodo in the scene (look up) which I put together this week.

I'm going to now have a go at create a normal map for my fat dodo which I have been putting off because I don't really know where to begin. Fortunately I have found the following tutorial which I will have go at following:

No comments:

Post a Comment