Sunday, May 16, 2010

Scene Two Progress

I have made a good start on scene two of my animatic. I have boxed out all the animations required in my fat dodo's maya file and imported it as an FBX into Unity. I have learnt from my previous mistakes and getting much more used to the process of successfully getting models and animations successfully imported into Unity the first time everytime which is beginning to save me a lot of time.

So far in scene two I have three fat dodo's carrying out various animation sequences at the same time in this scene. All of these dodo's are instances of the same model, this will make it nice and easy for me to make changes to these models next semester without having to change multiple files. To make these dodo's more individualized next semester I will assign each one an individual texture.

I think in the scene two is the most difficult of the five scenes of my animation. Hopefully I will have it completed by next weekend which will leave me with a week and a half to complete my remaining three scenes. At the moment I'm very busy with other subjects so it's touch and go but, now I have learnt all the skills required to complete my animatic I'm confident I can get it completed in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment