Saturday, May 29, 2010

Scene Five Completed

I have now finished scene five of my animatic. After all the experienced gained setting up my previous scenes this scene was relatively straight forward to setup.

The one problem I encountered is that when importing my ship's model into into the planes which I had used to create the sail had disappeared. I attempted to fix this by tweaking my FBX's exporting options in Maya before decided to script the planes and instead use a cube to create the sails. Once I did this the FBX exported first time.

In unity the ship is set up to follow waypoints and again I have used trigger to crossfade between camera's and signal the next level to load.

Next semester I hope to add more detail to my ship and give it a wake as is moves through the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment